As a self-proclaimed Fair Expert I have lots of different favorite foods based on my mood, but I want to share some of my all-time favorites. These are the ones that I get every year, no matter how I am feeling. They are classics; nothing new or crazy, just honest comfort food.
- Pronto Pup: Yes I know the debate over the Pronto Pup and the Corn Dog, but I don’t have a favorite. I love them both and I get them both. They are both unique items and have very different tastes. Learn more about the differences here.
- Corn Dog: I like the Big Dog Corn Dogs – foot long please!
- Cheese Curds: Which are better the ones in the food building or the ones next to the Ye Old Mill (Mouse Trap)? This too is a long standing debate.
- Deep Fried Snickers: How can you not love a crunchy, creamy candy bar dipped in fat?
- Deep Fried Oreos: Yes, I eat the Snickers and the Oreos – typically on separate days.
- Fresh Cut French Fries: There are some great fries options at the fair; Fresh Cut has my heart. A handful dipped in vinegar and ketchup = perfection
…And these are a few of my favorite things!