We are each going to eat all the foods the Minnesota State Fair offers on-a-stick. We want you to watch our journey though the good, the bad, and the ugly. There are about 100+ foods at the fair on a stick. The Official Food Finder has 83 different vendors listed, but several of those vendors have multiple items on a stick. We won’t know the final number until September 1st.
Why are we doing this? WHY NOT! An accomplishment like this is something not many can say they have done. As a matter of fact, we haven’t been able to find anyone that has done anything even close! Let’s raise our sticks and get all these delicious foods in our bellies!!
Our Promise to You (aka the rules)
- We will each eat the food in it’s entirety (even if we HATE it)
- We will capture a picture of us with each food and share it with you, with a review of what we loved or hated about it.
- We will interact with you via Instagram, Twitter, and the blog and keep you updated on how we am feeling, looking, and enjoying the challenge. You will be able to get an up to the minute review of all the best State Fair foods. We will do all the hard work for you.
- 100 is the estimated number of UNIQUE foods on a stick. For example, we won’t be eating multiple corn dogs just because they are sold a different vendors, but we will be eating one corn dog and one pronto pup, because they are different foods. We will share the complete list of foods once we have it finalized.
- We will complete this challenge by Monday September 1, 2014.
If you are interested in donating to the cause we would love the support. Click on the donations page to learn how you can help.
We anticipate the first couple days will be a breeze. We am going to try to eat more than our allotted number of foods and get ahead of schedule. After 5 days of fried goodness we anticipate we will be feeling a little sluggish and slow down, but our enthusiasm will not be gone. We are up for the challenge! We are hoping you will be there to encourage us and watch the highs and lows of our journey.
It is all name of the Minnesota State Fair.